Client will also be held responsible for the actions of Client’s business relationships (referrers, associates, affiliates, customers, business partners, etc.) that impact CI. Client cooperation is necessary to insure that those involved in these relationships comply with CI’s AUP and those of CI’s providers. If Client or any of Client’s business relationships violate any of the CI policies and procedures, CI expects Client to make certain that they immediately cease the noncompliant action or that Client discontinues association with said business relationships. Continuing violations by Client or Client’s business relationships may result in CI, in its sole discretion, terminating escrow services as set forth herein.
Any of the following actions may result in the immediate termination of a Client user account or the termination of the Client account in whole:
- Any unauthorized attempts, whether successful or not, by a user to gain access to any account not belonging to that user on this or any other CI system.
- Attempts to interfere with the regular workings of the CI systems or network connections or which adversely affect the ability of other clients or systems to use CI services.
- Participation in any activity that violates any local, state, U.S., or international law or regulation.
- Any attempt to use a different name on Client payments other than as used in the normal course of the Client’s business operations, as per the information that was submitted to CI for in the client agreement.
- The inclusion of Client on any list of known fraudsters, terrorists or money launderers.
- The inclusion of Client’s name on any Office of Foreign Assets Control’s Specially
Designated Nationals list.
- The inclusion of Client’s name on any lists from third party vendors that track links between persons regarded as high-risk owing to negative reports in the media about them or in public records.
- The posting or display of any image or wording related to any website running, participating, or advertising acts allowing the subscriber to bet or gamble on an uncertain outcome, or to play a game of chance for stakes.
- The operation by Client of an “Online Pharmacy” or any attempt to display, sell, or present for sale pharmaceuticals, prescription drugs, or any form of controlled substances.
- Any attempt to display, sell, or transfer materials that violate or infringe any third party copyright, trademark, right of publicity, patent, statutory law, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene, libelous or threatening in nature.
- Reproduction, presentation, or transmission of any material in violation of any local, state, U.S., or international law or regulation.
- The posting or display of any images or wording that instructs users how to make or perform devices or situations that may violate any state, federal, or international law.
- CI reserves the right to refuse to conduct business with Client for any reason and at any time in CI’s sole discretion.