Check Printing and Mailing Service
Our secure facility and attention to detail makes us the right choice for your outsourced check printing and document mailing needs. Fast processing times, a robust administration system and a highly-scalable capacity are some of the reasons thousands of customers rely on CheckIssuings award-winning advanced printing systems and tools.
FAST & EASY SET-UP PROCESS
- 2–5 business days for complete setup.
- Access to our development team for assistance with integration.
- 24/7 administration system with reporting features.
- Live chat support.
- No monthly minimums.
High-Security Checks and Envelopes
- Standard Checks – Our standard checks all have:
- Trifold 8 ½” x 11” Sheet (including middle memo section).
- Actual Check Size: 8 ½” x 3 ½.”
- Security Checks available
- SAFE Checks, we take away the worry of check fraud!
- Security Envelopes: All envelopes include black security tint, which prevents sensitive check information from being read through the envelope. Some security features include:
- Fourdrinier Watermark
- Thermochromatic Ink
- Toner Anchorage
- Explicit Warning Bands
- Chemical Wash Detection Box
- Visible Fibers and Payee Area Protection.
- Colored Logo on Envelope Sample
- Logo Shown Through Envelope Window Sample
- Reply Envelopes Available
Check Templates: Customize/Personalize
- CheckIssuing can now customize your check templates, so customers will know its you everytime! Personalize your checks with customized logos, notes, marketing, or other valuable messaging. In addition to standard check printing, we provide a variety of options for invoicing, marketing, and rebates.
- Custom Check Samples are available
Accurate & Speedy Delivery
- Document Integrity
- A small 2D barcode is included on all printed pieces for internal document integrity purposes.
- Partnered with Pitney Bowes.
- Track Your Mail
- Tracking capabilities for first-class USPS mail.
- Know when your mail enters the USPS mail-stream, and its delivery time.
- Robust Mailing Options
- USPS First Class – Required by Federal Law for check mailing
- USPS First Class – International
- USPS Priority – 2 Day
- USPS Express – 1 Day
- FedEx – 2 Day
- FedEx – Overnight
- USPS Box – Bundling Option
Secure Encrypted Administration System
- Our administration system or API allows you to securely upload and process your payments, access reports, set permissions, help communicate with our customer service staff, and much more. From invoice processing and approval to scheduling payments to running reports, the dashboard offers the ability to process thousands of payments with just a few clicks. Payments are remitted in the clients chosen payment methods with no need to log into additional portals.
- Upload your files using our Secure EV-SSL 128-bit encrypted file upload system through our administration system or for more tech-savvy users, through our SOAP/XML API. You can rest assured that your financial information is not compromised.
Checks Printed using MICR Technology
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition is a character recognition system that uses special ink and characters to provide a much higher level of security and a decreased exposure to check fraud. MICR provides a secure, high-speed method of scanning and processing information in the banking network.
Positive Pay Protection
- Positive Pay is a business process designed around coordinating with the issuing bank in order to help prevent check fraud. It consists of a process to submit files to the bank that contain issued check information. When the bank receives a check, the bank compares the data on the check to the issued check information provided by the client. If the check information contains any discrepancies compared to the subject file, the check is set aside as an exception for the customer to review for accuracy.
- This process prevents altered checks from being cashed just by using a stolen account number or a blank or “washed” check. It also prevents the payee from altering the check amount or other vital pieces of information. Whether you are seeking to send out ten payments or 10,000 payments, your business will surely value the simple, straightforward process CheckIssuing offers for efficiently and securely issuing checks.
Inserts, Colored Company Logo as well as other marketing options
- We are pleased to offer options such as black and white logo, colored logo and documents or marketing materials inserts. Our advanced systems allows for a multitude of options, guaranteeing we can create a custom end product sure to exceed your expectations. Offered at highly competitive prices, some selections include: Black and White Flyers/ Documents, Full-Color Flyer/Documents, Brochures, Pamphlets, Newsletters, Leaflets and inserted Return Envelopes.
- CheckIssuing can support multiple bank accounts under one primary account. This allows you to manage all of your accounts or clients’ accounts with just one login. You can print from each bank account by determining which bank alias you plan to send from within your file or through the API.
- Clients can also create a different customized check template per sub-account.