Check Printing and Mailing Made Easy
Our secure facility and attention to detail makes us the right choice for your outsourced check printing and document mailing needs. Fast processing times, a robust administration system and a highly-scalable capacity are some of the reasons thousands of customers rely on CheckIssuings award-winning advanced printing systems and tools.
High-Security Checks and Envelopes
- Standard Checks – Our standard checks all have:
- Trifold 8 ½” x 11” Sheet (including middle memo section).
- Actual Check Size: 8 ½” x 3 ½.”
- Security Checks available
- SAFE Checks, we take away the worry of check fraud!
- Security Envelopes: All envelopes include black security tine, which prevents sensitive check information from being read through the envelope. Some security features include:
- Fourdrinier Watermark
- Thermochromatic Ink
- Toner Anchorage
- Explicit Warning Bands
- Chemical Wash Detection Box
- Visible Fibers and Payee Area Protection.
- Colored Logo on Envelope Sample
- Logo Shown Through Envelope Window Sample
- Have the ability to include personalized notes on the check,
company logo (or other company information) crisply and cleanly
on the checks. Branding is the key to success in business and what
says success more than a happy client getting paid? Make sure
they know who that payment came from!
- Custom Check Sample
- Overnight Delivery available in addition to FedEx, USPS Priority or
USPS Box (Bundling)
- Federal Law requires that all checks must be send in First Class Mail.
- USPS Priority – 2 Day
- USPS Express – 1 Day
- FedEx – 2 Day
- FedEx – Overnight
- USPS Box – Bundling Purposes
Secure Encrypted Upload Interface or use our SOAP/XML API
- Upload your files using our Secure EV-SSL 128-bit encrypted file upload system through our administration system or for more tech-savvy users, through our SOAP/XML API. You can rest assured that your financial information is not compromised.
Checks Printed using MICR Technology
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition is a character recognition system that uses special ink and characters to provide a much higher level of security and a decreased exposure to check fraud. MICR provides a secure, high-speed method of scanning and processing information in the banking network.
Positive Pay Protection
- Positive Pay is a business process designed around coordinating with the issuing bank in order to help prevent check fraud. It consists of a process to submit files to the bank that contain issued check information. When the bank receives a check, the bank compares the data on the check to the issued check information provided by the client. If the check information contains any discrepancies compared to the subject file, the check is set aside as an exception for the customer to review for accuracy.
- This process prevents altered checks from being cashed just by using a stolen account number or a blank or “washed” check. It also prevents the payee from altering the check amount or other vital pieces of information. Whether you are seeking to send out ten payments or 10,000 payments, your business will surely value the simple, straightforward process CheckIssuing offers for efficiently and securely issuing checks.
Inserts, Colored Company Logo as well as other marketing options
- We are pleased to offer options such as black and white logo, colored logo and documents or marketing materials inserts. Our advanced systems allows for a multitude of options, guaranteeing we can create a custom end product sure to exceed your expectations. Offered at a highly competitive, some selections include: Black and White Flyers/ Documents, Full-Color Flyer/Documents, Brochures, Pamphlets, Newsletters, Leaflets and inserted Return Envelopes.