Online Check Writing and Mailing Service
Fast processing times, a robust online administration system and a highly-scalable capacity are some of the reasons thousands of customers rely on Checkissuings award-winning secure check writing services. We offer USPS’s NCOA(National Change of Address) and CASS(Coding Accuracy Systems Software), as well as offer access to MRDF (Mail Run Data File) tracking.
FAST & EASY SET-UP PROCESS
- Send Checks out Same-Day
- Instant setup.
- Access to our development team for assistance with integration.
- 24/7 administration system with reporting features.
- No monthly minimums.
High-Security Checks and Envelopes
- Standard Checks – Our standard checks all have:
- Trifold 8 ½” x 11” Sheet (including middle memo section).
- Actual Check Size: 8 ½” x 3 ½.”
- Ultra High Security Checks
- SAFE Checks, we take away the worry of check fraud!
- Security Envelopes: All envelopes include black security tint, which prevents sensitive check information from being read through the envelope. Some security features include:
- Fourdrinier Watermark
- Thermochromatic Ink
- Toner Anchorage
- Explicit Warning Bands
- Chemical Wash Detection Box
- Visible Fibers and Payee Area Protection.
- Colored Logo on Envelope Available
- Reply Envelopes Available
Check Templates: Customize/Personalize
- Checkissuing can customize your check templates, so customers will know its you everytime! Personalize your checks with customized logos, tables, marketing, or other valuable messaging or information. In addition to standard check printing, we provide a variety of options for statements, marketing, and rebates.
- Custom Check Samples are available upon request.
Accurate & Speedy Delivery
- Document Integrity
- A small 2D barcode is included on all printed pieces for internal document integrity purposes.
- Partnered with Pitney Bowes and Pacific Automation.
- Track Your Mail
- Tracking capabilities for USPS mail.
- Know when your mail enters the USPS mail-stream, and its delivery time.
- Robust Mailing Options
- USPS First Class – Required by Federal Law for check mailing
- USPS First Class – International
- USPS Priority – 2 Day
- USPS Priority Express – 1 Day
- FedEx – 2 Day
- FedEx – Overnight
- USPS Box – Bundling Option
- Certified Mail
Secure Encrypted Administration System
- Our administration system or API allows you to securely upload and process your payments, access reports, set permissions, and much more, all instantly online. From invoice processing and approval to scheduling payments to running reports, the dashboard offers the ability to process thousands of payments with just a few clicks. Payments are remitted in your chosen payment methods with no need to login to additional portals.
- Upload your files online using our Secure EV-SSL 128-bit encrypted file upload system through our administration system or for more tech-savvy users, through our SOAP/XML API. You can rest assured that your financial information is not compromised!
Checks Printed using MICR Technology
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition is a character recognition system that uses special ink and characters to provide a much higher level of security and a decreased exposure to check fraud. MICR provides a secure, high-speed method of scanning and processing information in the banking network.
Positive Pay Protection
- Positive Pay is a business process designed around coordinating with the issuing bank in order to help prevent check fraud. It consists of a process to submit files to the bank that contain issued check information. When the bank receives a check, the bank compares the data on the check to the issued check information provided by the client. If the check information contains any discrepancies compared to the subject file, the check is set aside as an exception for the customer to review for accuracy.
- This process prevents altered checks from being cashed just by using a stolen account number or a blank or “washed” check. It also prevents the payee from altering the check amount or other vital pieces of information. Whether you are seeking to send out ten payments or 100,000 payments, your business will surely value the simple, straightforward process Checkissuing offers for efficiently and securely issuing checks.
Inserts, Colored Company Logo as well as other marketing options
- We are pleased to offer options such as colored or black and white logos, as well as documents or marketing materials inserts. Our advanced systems allows for a multitude of options, guaranteeing we can create a custom end product sure to exceed your expectations. Offered at highly competitive prices, some selections include: Black and White Flyers/Documents, Full-Color Flyer/Documents, Brochures, Pamphlets, Newsletters, Leaflets and inserted Return Envelopes.
- Checkissuing can support multiple bank accounts under one primary account. This allows you to manage all of your accounts or clients’ accounts with just one login. You can print from each bank account by determining which bank alias you plan to send from within your CSV file or through the API.
- Clients can also create a different customized check templates, using different bank accounts if preferred per each sub-account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check Printing is the process of printing checks to pay employees, vendors, for rebates, the redemption of coupon, class-action lawsuit settlements, and for similar matters. After checks are first printed, they are typically then mailed out.
Check Printing is first done by the payment information first being entered into a processing system. The checks are then printed through a MICR printer, sent into an envelope inserting machine, then through a postage mail meter, then sent to the USPS or through an expedited delivery service.
Yes, if you need to print checks online, you can use the services of a company that allows you to give them your banking account information and create or upload a signature. You can then submit payment information to that company where they would then in turn create, print and mail checks out on your behalf.
Magnetic ink, otherwise known as MICR ink, is no longer needed for the printing of checks. While this was a requirement before Check 21 was passed in 2003, banks now capture images of the front and back of the checks and transmit this information electronically.
Check writing is the process of writing a check, which includes bank information, payee/payment information and a signature.
Checks can be written online using a service that can capture the payors banking information, create a digital signature, and gather the payee information in order to produce a check.
Checks can be mailed USPS First-Class mail, and faster methods are USPS Priority, Priority Express, and FedEx.
Checks can be customized using a specific theme or security backgrounds, as well as adding a logo if needed.
Checks can generally be tracked if they are mailed USPS Priority, Priority Express, Certified mail, FedEx and UPS.
Banks have various methods of making sure a check is legitimate, including verifying that there are funds in the account, or calling the issuer.