Checkissuing Compliance & Certifications
At Checkissuing, we feel one of our responsibilities is to make sure that we, and all of the vendors we choose work with, comply with all appropriate outside regulatory requirements.
Of course that list of requirements is a long and ever changing list. From Sarbanes-Oxley Act for all public corporations, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for our clients working in the healthcare industry, and that the facilities we work with are accessible and safe, we attempt to mitigate the risk of any of our partners or clients breaking laws and regulations.
Many of the compliance features and certificates of our systems are listed here. If there is another requirement in particular you are interested in, please contact us so we can find the answer you’re looking for.
Business Risk and Compliance Certification
- SSAE 16 Type II, WOSB, WBENC, PCI, SOC 1 Type II and FISAP Certified
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Specter-Leahy Act
- Graham-Leach-Bliley Acts
- HIPAA and HiTech compliance
- The Shared Assessments Program documents are aligned with ISO 27002:2005, PCI, DSS and COBIT, as well as FFIEC Guidance.
- Six Sigma: a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.
Checkissuing is constantly evolving with its protocols, regulatory adherence and certification standards in order to ensure that we always remain at or above industry standards.